I have an extensive Tutoring experience with Ontario Maths and Physics Curriculum in High School. I am very precise and detailed oriented.
I have a Ph.D in Mathematics and I have the following experiences
Employment History and Work Experience
Oxford Learning Centres April 2012 to Present
Mathematics and Physics Teacher
Specialized in Physics, Advance Functions, Mathematics and Mechanics
• Qualified to teach students in all grades mathematics and physics
• Facilitated courses that prepare students for examinations
• Worked with university students one-on-one to ensure optimal understanding
Mohawk College, Hamilton September 2013 – December 2013
Faculty of Engineering and Technology (Mathematics)
• Instructed Students in the Civil and Mechanical Quality programs on mathematical and applied solutions to empirical Equations, differential calculus including applications in linear motion, analytical trigonometry and differentiation of transcendental Functions and Newton Raphson.
• Used learning management systems to administer blended learning coursework in an online environment.
McMaster University, Hamilton September 2013-May 2013
Faculty of Mathematics
• Instructed 2nd year students in the study of Calculus (Mathematics II-ENG TECH 1MT3)
• Course professor for Differential Equations to 1st year students (I-ENG TECH 1MC3)
E-mail: [email protected]